Monday, February 19, 2018

Not a movie review... I promise.

This weekend I, along with the rest of the world, saw the movie Black Panther... And it was awesome.

BUT... if you see that movie, it will make you want to go to the gym.

Everyone in that movie is fit, toned, and in shape. Especially Chadwick Boseman as T'Challa and Michael B. Jordan as Killmonger...

Clearly SOMEONE has been at the gym... 

It so happens that Michael B Jordan is no stranger to being in shape and hitting the gym. He hit the gym and bulked up for Creed and for Black Panther he once again hit the gym and got cut.

Of course - it's much easier to do these things with a personal trainer... and I'm assuming getting paid to look good helps a great deal.  I'm just envious of him for it.

His trainer has posted his workout plan online - and I have to say it looks good. So I may have to try it out for a month or two... You can see it here - as posted in Maxim

Anyway - that's it. Just a break from my normal posts about food and Macros.


Until next time - Eat more protein!

No comments:

Post a Comment