Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Slow change is better than NO change...

Sometimes I get down on myself and don't think I'm making any progress. I mean that - very sincerely. It sucks. I go to the gym and I see other people there and I can see the changes in them happening every day I come back to the gym - then I look at myself and I just don't see anything... Just the same chubby, old me...

Then Facebook's 'memory' bullshit comes to the rescue and sends me a photo from 2011... And BAM... just like that - I can see some change.

March 20, 2011 vs March 20, 2018

It makes me feel better. I still feel MILES away from where I want to be - but it was enough to brighten up my rainy Tuesday morning.

Happy first day of Spring, everyone!

Until Next Time - Keep on Keepin' On!

No comments:

Post a Comment